Monday, May 4, 2009

Morning Walk

Some pain meds are just to strong, changed to a lighter dose and no more headaches. I don't know why but today I decided to go for a walk to the store. Cassandra,Pico(awsome pet) and my cane/golf club. After about 10 minutes into the walk I realized the movement I now have in my right leg is so smooth and the range of motion is much better. I am not pushing it by any means, but I can tell it is going to be so much better. What I am up against is the soft tissue healing up, it has only been six days. Once the healing part of the cut muscles and all they had to go through to get to the hip joint, heals, some of the pain I am feeling now will subside.
The pain that I feel now is what is keeping me from doing to much to soon, a good thing.
Thanks again for the support,jeff

2 comments:

  1. Yea Jeff!!!! Rachel and I are praying for your quick and successful recovery!!!!!

    I didnt hear the doctor say anything about golf!! lol

    Todd

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just sitting in a front of my pc like frozen and need to know whats going with you...Just remember you full vital and strong and happy 2 years ago... many greetings

    from Europe..

    gal

    ReplyDelete